To Be or Not To Be...

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Knitting, here I come!

I've never ever tried my hand at knitting.  However, I have definitely wanted to do so for some time now.  I enjoy crocheting, and I really like the diversity in stitches that it offers, but I like the overall look and feel of knitted garments (think sweaters more than hats and scarves).  After seeing my mom-in-law's knitting creations, and the speed at which they were produced, I have decided to take the plunge into the knitting pool and see just what I can do.

Since the number of needle choices is ridiculously large (single end, double end, circular... wood, aluminum, acrylic... not to mention girth and length!), I was able to procure an interchangeable aluminum needles set at Hobby Lobby for $45 (with the 40% off coupon readily available on their website).

Anyway, I'm really, really excited about giving it a try.  Tips welcome and appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment